The student-run news site of The Masters School

Tower

Tower

Tower

Logan Schiciano

Logan Schiciano, Producer, Tower Broadcast News

Logan Schiciano, a senior, is currently the lead producer of Tower Broadcast News (TBN)As a junior, Schiciano was one of two editors-in-chief of Tower and he also served as sports design editor during his sophomore year.

The past two summers, Schiciano attended a journalism program at Stanford University (virtual in 2020) entitled Newsroom by the Bay; in 2020, he was a CIT and led and contributed to the production of a remotely-produced broadcast. In July 2019, he attended the European Maccabi Games in Budapest, Hungary as a member of the Team USA delegation. Schiciano served as an on-the-ground reporter for Maccabi USA and had his work published on their website.

Schiciano is an athlete and participates on the Masters cross country, indoor track and golf teams. In addition, he is also one of four senior MISH co-chairs and holds a leadership position in EFFECT, the school’s sustainability initiative. Outside of school, he is a dedicated skier and has been a ski instructor for young children in Stratton, Vermont the past three years.

All content by Logan Schiciano

[Photo] Ellen Cowhey

February 5, 2021

[Photo] Carol Queiroz

February 5, 2021

[Photo] M. Brody Leo

February 5, 2021

2020 Year in Review

Logan Schiciano, TBN Producer
January 2, 2021
Fall sports go virtual

Fall sports go virtual

Logan Schiciano, TBN Producer
November 13, 2020
Students gather at the new student orientation which took place in early September. Though in-person classes were delayed until the start of October, incoming first years and other new students were able to meet their peers for the first time and went on a campus scavenger hunt with their advisory group and peer leaders. Septembers on-campus events are one of many topics that will be covered on the first episode of Tower Broadcast News.

Tower Broadcast News #1

Logan Schiciano, New Ventures Editor
October 2, 2020
The National Football League (NFL) and NFL Players Association recently announced plans to test players and personnel daily for two weeks when training camp begins. As people across the U.S. still struggle to get tested for COVID-19 and receive results in a timely fashion, the NFL should not be diverting resources away from the general public.

Opinion: Cancel the 2020 NFL season

Logan Schiciano, New Ventures Editor
July 22, 2020
New supports Schleifer for NY-17

New supports Schleifer for NY-17

Logan Schiciano, New Ventures Editor
June 19, 2020
Meyer favors Farkas for NY-17 seat

Meyer favors Farkas for NY-17 seat

Logan Schiciano, New Ventures Editor
June 19, 2020
An image of a gutted Pittsburgh Library and library conference room. These spaces, as well as parts of the garden level of Masters Hall, are undergoing a significant remodeling this summer. The project is set to be complete by the start of the 2020-2021 school year.

Masters Hall renovations underway

Logan Schiciano, Editor-in-Chief Emeritus
June 13, 2020
The COVID-19 blame game

The COVID-19 blame game

June 10, 2020
Load More Stories
Activate Search
Logan Schiciano